Friday, October 19, 2007

Medical claim - insurer blames doctor for late report

Home > ST Forum > Online Story
Oct 20, 2007

Medical claim - insurer blames doctor for late report
I AM a common man, citizen of Singapore, NTUC member, NTUC coop member and policy holder of NTUC Income.
I am medically insured as our enlightened government would like its citizens to be personally responsible for their health issues.
Unfortunately, in a medical claim still not settled since June 29, my cooperative insurer NTUC Income has delivered zero service other than conveniently blaming my good doctor for a late report when they did not even bother to ask for one despite being informed of his treating me within two days of my illness.
The only good service I received was from NTUC agent Ronald Lim Heng Kway and my financial planner, Mr Patrick Lim of Promiseland Independent.
Has anyone else faced similar issues with medical insurance?
I am sure the public, press and government would be interested. ...
... I was recovering well, being insured and initially free from financial distress but non-deliverance of service from the insurer is making me more sick than ever.
Chew Sung Lock
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=5493188219921312142

No comments: